Best Buy Cant get it right
Well its been a while since my last post, however I would like to update everyone on my latest bad experience. Best Buy finally gave in on the previous rebate battle and issued me a gift card. Well its better than nothing, however given the quality and service they have shown me up to this point I would have rather had a Frys gift Card. Anyways thats besides the point. I went in to the store and purchased an insignia dvd vcr combo recorder. It lasted three weeks. Guess what my smooth self threw away the receipt thinking this product cant be that bad, I mean vcr and dvd is pretty basic electronics now days. So I threw away the receipt. They dont track gift card purchases and I just want a working unit. Upon contacting support I found out that insignia is Best Buy brand.....Red Flag ...If I would have know that I definitely wouldn't have purchased this brand. Nevertheless I am now out 200 dollars and stuck with a defective unit. The vcr wont work, the tv signal will not come through, the dvd player will try to read a disc and then the unit powers off. What a hunk of junk. I will try to talk some sense into them this weekend we will see what happens. Ill keep everyone updated. And remember if you have any similar Best Buy stories please email me at tpspace@gmail.com. Ill post them here!!!
BAN BEST BUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BAN BEST BUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home